Cathay Pacific / Poor crew manager attitude!
First of all, my flight was delayed due to bad weather. On top of that, I've to wait at the LAX airport check-in counter for more than an hour due to computer breakdown. On the plane, I was a bit slow and took me some time to work on my carry-on because I had two babies with me. A male crew saw me and quickly respond and assist me to lift up my carry-on to the upper compartment. I really appreciate his help and his courtesy to the customers. He then left.
Within seconds, the crew manager march to me with a high-tone full of anger telling me that her crews are not mean to assist customer with their carry-on luggage. If I can't lift my own luggage, I need to check-in the luggage. I told it's just the babies needs and what's wrong with a male crew helping me so as we can everyone settle down and take off sooner. She ignored my comments, and continue saying that it's not the crew member work to assist us with our heavy luggage and she pointed it's all my fault for bringing the heavy luggage. She then continue that she'll report my case to the airlines, and walked away.
What was that suppose to mean? What kind of attitude was that?
And of course that took the male crew just couple minutes time to help me. Maybe that couple minutes could be use to work on something more important or something life and dead which I'm not aware?
I really think she owes me an apology.
More Cathay Pacific Complaints & Reviews
- Asia Miles / Cathay Pacific - Don't trust Asial Miles, they are big hoax and scam! 
- Cathay Pacific - lost luggage 
- Cathay Pacific - DELAYED BAGGAGE CLAIM 
- Cathay Pacific - poor and rude customer service 
- Cathay Pacific - Very misleading advertising and many disappointed and furious Cathay passengers 
- Cathay Pacific Airways - lost baggage
- Cathay Pacific Airways - customer service call center
- Cathay Pacific - flight attendant behavior
- Cathay Pacific - entertainment service
- Cathay Pacific - food