Castlerock Security SAI Securityhorrible customer service

18 months ago a door-to-door salesman misrepresented a free security system, as advertisement for neighborhood. We sold home due to illness, and when we tried to cancel contract told no. Chicago Attorney Gen. said to negotiate. Castlerock would not negotiate. We paid 3 year contract in full and requested letter of payment and cancellation of contract.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Arlington Heights, ILWe have been waiting over two months for letter. I have emailed and called over 5 times to obtain letter. Ms. Fivelson continues to accuse me of lying and has not sent me letter as she promised she would when I informed her I was making payment. (about $800) balance of contract.
I waited on hold for over an hour two weeks ago - what if I had a security emergency?
Stay away from this company - many complaints on internet.

Comments

• Lr
      Sep 16, 2009

CastleRock Security is the worst company ever!!!Horrible customer service.

• Jh
      Jan 28, 2010

We signed a contract with SAI (now CastleRock) and United security in 2007. We had a horrible expenreince with them getting our billing correct. After 6 months of telling SAI that they were not billing us United Security from PA stepped in and repurchased our contract back from SAI. United secuirty stated that they paid SAI for our contract then but now I am being sued by Castle rock for breach of contract. They are sueing us for the total amount of the contract. The funny thing is united security is taken there payments from my account monthly and not one payment has been missed. I have been to the office of united Secuirty many times and they keep telling me not to worry about it and they will write a letter to the lawyer and have it settled but as of today it is still on my credit. Is there anyone esle out there that knows anything albout these companies that can help me? Thank you

• Tr
      Aug 05, 2010

CastleRockSecurity.info this is the address of the CastleRock Security Complaint Forum, if enough people use it, it will beat castlerock's own site on search engine query's of "CastleRock Security"

• Ce
      Aug 17, 2010

My Castle Rock contract, which was supposed to end on August 7, 1010, was extended one year without a written statement from Castle Rock that this would happen.

These people make Enron Corporation look like a Saint!

Tom Farrell