Castlerock Security SAI Security — horrible customer service
18 months ago a door-to-door salesman misrepresented a free security system, as advertisement for neighborhood. We sold home due to illness, and when we tried to cancel contract told no. Chicago Attorney Gen. said to negotiate. Castlerock would not negotiate. We paid 3 year contract in full and requested letter of payment and cancellation of contract.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Arlington Heights, ILWe have been waiting over two months for letter. I have emailed and called over 5 times to obtain letter. Ms. Fivelson continues to accuse me of lying and has not sent me letter as she promised she would when I informed her I was making payment. (about $800) balance of contract.
I waited on hold for over an hour two weeks ago - what if I had a security emergency?
Stay away from this company - many complaints on internet.
More Castlerock Security SAI Security Complaints & Reviews
- Castle Rock Security - refusal to cancel 
- Castle Rock Security - poor contract renewal terms 
- Security Associates International, Inc. (SAI) / CastleRock Security, Inc - unable to cancel contract after term 
- Castle Rock Security - unfair contract renewal process 
- Castle Rock Security - refused to cancel my account 
- Castlerock Security - automatic renewal 
- Castlerock Security - charging for service they are not providing 
- Castlerock Security - lawsuit over 4 deaths
- Castle Rock Security Systems - cancellation procedures
- Castle Rock Security/ SAI - refusal to cancel/ lawsuit in 4 fire deaths