Castlerock Securityrefuse to cancel

I submitted in writing my wish to cancel my account with Castlerock security on 8/15/2009. My contract was with APEX whom then sold it to Castlerock. I have completed my contract commitment with APEX, and Castlerock insists that they still have my contract and are continuing to charge me. They refuse to allow me to cancel my account unless I pay for the rest of the 'term' What term? I ask... they said that they auto renew my contract and that since I did not contact them prior to that date, I must pay for the rest of the "term" They want me to pay them $500+ to do nothing and they never notified me of a term or term date. This is outrageous!!

• Tr
    Trent Lagoria Aug 05, 2010

CastleRockSecurity.info this is the address of the CastleRock Security Complaint Forum, if enough people use it, it will beat castlerock's own site on search engine query's of "CastleRock Security"