Cash Crusaders / unfair business practice

3 Bloemfontein, South Africa Review updated:

I am Andries Menyatso and my I'd nr is [protected], I took a loan from cash crusaders and used my Samsung sound system as security, I asked for extension until 29/07/18 and phoned the bishop manager by the name of Darleen Pretorius that I will come to pay my rental on Tuesday and he agreed, on my arrival I was told that my system was lay buyed earlier that morning and will be contacted if the laybuy can be cancelled, I asked the lady to show me proof of laybuy since I had arrived earlier the sake day she claimed it has been lay buyed and she refused, I am suspecting that there is something that had happened to my system because I overheard them talking about the system and was never put on the floor, please help me, my number is [protected]

• Updated by Menyatso, Aug 17, 2018

my nameis Andries Menyatso, i took a loan at cashcrusaders, firchardtpark branch in bloemfontein(0515222141) using my samsung system as security, i arranged with the manager for an extension of payment as it is compulsory, when i came to make a payment was told that my system has been laybuyed the same morning, upon questioning Darleen Pretorius(buyshop manager) further i discovered that my samsung was damaged from their storeroom though they claimed to have been laybuyed, i further asked them to provide me with proof of laybuy but they refused, i would like them to let me pay rental for my system and if damaged as one of their employees has confirmed to me they must repair or replace it with another one, my contact is 0825351713

Me
Aug 16, 2018

Comments

• Te
      11th of Dec, 2018

On the 15/07/2018 i bought a amplifier and two 12" speakers to the value of R4200, 5 months later one speaker konks in.Took it back to the place of purchase, gets told that the warrenty does not cover the speakers, it will cost me R717 so they can send it away and have it repaired, i could not believe what i was made to hear, a replacement speaker will cost me R1800, a set cost me R1600, how can 1 speaker cost so much, this is daylight robbery