Cash 4 Gold

Posted:

rip offs

cash 4 gold
Fort Worth, Texas
I hate cash 4 gold they are rippppp offss. i sent 2, 000 dollars worth of jewelry and they said they never recieved my package. frst they said it would take 7-10 weeks to recieve it and than they told me after 2 months that i called back that it was only 7-10 buisness day. now they said there insurance only pay 100.00 dollars yeah right i know they probably took my gold and melted it. i am never doing this again i learned my lesson to all them cash gold places. Poelpe please dont lsiten to this places they are rip offs bad!!!
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country United States Complaint category Jewelry & Watches

Comments

N  7th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
is there anything we can do?
N  7th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
Why didn't you discuss this with some one smarter than you are before sending your gold to these scammers???

Why didn't you try a local pawn shop first??

Why didn't you Google search Cash4Gold for complaints?

I really feel sorry for stupid people like you but there are thousands more like you out there just waiting to be scammed by answering these scam advertisements as you did. The TV & radio stations are nothing more than scam havens that advertise this crap.

NEVER, EVER respond from an internet ad, If you do, You WILL be sorry as you are now!!!

Cash4Gold ALWAYS claims they never received your gold when you send them a lot of gold and they especially like it.
D  26th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
There are other companies out there that post how much they will pay for your gold and also pay 3x more.

I tried this company

www.4oldgold.com

They gave me 550.00 for my old jewelry I got the same quote from cash for gold and it was 95.00...

So good luck and I wouldn't send them my gold again
N  14th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
Hey, Every body DO NOT send your gold to 4oldgold.com, under any circumstances, The above post by 4oldgold.com is a company shill trying to gain your trust and then they screw you but GOOD.

NEVER SEND YOUR GOLD ANY ONE THROUGH THE MAIL...YOU WILL BE SORRY YOU DID!!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree