Casey’s General Stores

Posted: Oct 9, 2017 by

manager

Greenview IL, United States
The manager at Caseys in Greenview Illinois is so poor that she is hardly there. I have lived there my entire life and I’m in my late 60’s so I’ve been through a lot of the managers but this manage Caroline Rocha is so bad that she doesn’t even do anything for the store or employees. She never orders enough product and when she’s out of something she won’t try to change it she has even told me and others oh well complain to corporate. She has not even been there a year yet and has driven customers away. That manager has yelled at another employee in front of customers, she has talked badly about other employees and she has talked badly about customers. I think you should get rid of her right away.
Updated by Long time patron, Oct 09, 2017
The manager Caroline Rocha is so lazy that she leaves most of the paperwork for her assistant manager, who is a very good person and we all thought was a new manager since she is there more than the manager, that her assistant Nancy, didn’t get her last name, dies like 3 jobs in one shift. An example is the past Saturday Caroline was out of town again, like always, I noticed that Nancy was training another employee in the kitchen and running the cash register and when I went back a few hours later Nancy was there doing paperwork. Caroline needs to be fired and let the assistant Nancy be manager, most everyone thinks she is since Nancy is there more than Caroline anyway and Nancy always tries to help unlike Caroline where she rather sit in the office do nothing or talk badly about employees and customers. I always thought that Caseys hires good people until this manager Caroline Rocha came to our town to run the store. I’m wondering why she is still there. We hasn’t she been let go. I’m sure her sales and stuff have went down since she took over. I know people including myself that won’t go in that store if Caroline is working we stay away and that can’t be good for business
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Gas Stations

Comments

D  12th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I am the assistant manager that this person who is talking about. My manager Caroline isn’t that way. I know every time if she is out of town or the reason she has a day off. The day this person is talking about me doing 3 jobs well there was circumstances about why I was every where in the store and it actually is not any customers business to why. If this person sees me more than her then it’s because they are coming in at night and I work the night shift as she works the day shift so that we have management there all the time. As for “not enough product ordered” we both do the ordering and we can not help it that when we get stuff in other customers buy it up or there is a reason that we don’t get it in such as the warehouse didn’t ship it to us for reasons. This wasn’t a fair review of the manager because it seems that this person only comes in when I the assistant is there and not when the manager is there.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree