Caseys General Store / no pizza or food in the warmers
We live in the small town of lakin kansas. We have stopped into caseys many times now since it opened and there has not been any food or pizza prepared and placed in the warmers. We were told that fresh pizza is placed in the warmers every hour yet when we go into the store to get a slice of pizza all the warmers are empty and sometimes the lights on the warmers are even shut off. This is a new store in this town and its pathetic that the service is so bad and there is never any pizza ready. We asked the cashier when more pizza would be in the warmer and she said they were too busy to worry about the warmers. This is a joke. I'm glad there are other options here besides this pathetic store.
Updated by Wendy Chico, Oct 30, 2018
We've requested that fresh pizza be put in the warmers and were told that it's supposed to be there - fresh - every hour. We go in and still NOTHING. Why is this store still open?
More Caseys General Store Complaints & Reviews
- Casey's General Store - employee 
- Casey's General Store - harassment 
- Casey's General Store - exchanging a propane cylinder
- Casey's General Store - unhappy employee 
- Casey's General Store - manager 
- Casey’s General Stores - service
- Caseys General Store - employee rude behavior
- Casey’s General Stores - fountain pop.
- Casey’s General Stores - substitutions on pizza
- Casey’s General Stores Sycamore and 41st - coffee