CarRentals.com / overcharged car rentals
I just had costly, bad experiences on 2 rentals with National Car rental booked through CarRentals.com for rentals in Nice, France. I was charged nearly double what was quoted in my contracts on both rentals. Neither agency has refunded the overcharges or offered to do so although National has admitted their error. It's a "bait and switch" scam. CarRentals.com quotes extremely low prices, but the rental agency doesn't honor the contract after the car is returned. Don't rent through them!
More CarRentals.com Complaints & Reviews
- CarRentals.com - be warned 
- CarRentals.com - bait and switch 
- CarRentals.com - insurance 
- CarRentals.com - bait and switch... 
- CarRentals.com - service not delivered 
- CarRentals.com - they are not car rental company - they want to rip off consumer!
- CarRentals.com - car hire booking quotation and associated prepaid insurance
- CarRentals.com - carrentals.com prepaid reservations
- CarRentals.com - car rental - mexico
- CarRentals.com - cancelling a reservation within 24 hrs and being charged $50 for the cancellation