Carrefourrepair

I bought american tourister luggage about 6 months ago. There is a problem in the lock. Unable or stuck when u try to manage a code.Sent it for repair in dalma mall branch. They texted me that toblem is resolve the item is ready for collection last nov 27, 2018. I took the item later, dec 10 2018. When the personnel handed me the item i saw scratch on the upper part of the bag. Itold him why there is scratch in my bag?he said its already there before. i informed him its not there when i sent it for repair but he insist its already there. I told him Even the receipt no note that there is scratch or damage before i handed it for repair. Still he INSIST is already there. I TOLD him i know my bag before i gave it.then checking the main issue, the lock, it happened that the issue is the same the lock tend to stuck in-short its not resolve. He was trying to convice me its ok but i said ofcourse TOTALLY NOT RIGHT and told me that give me 5 minutes and ill change the lock. I ask him why in the first place for several weeks the lock is not change or fixed and sending the customer an sms that the problem is resolved. And waited for approximately 15-20 mins. Feel frustrated.

Ma