Carrefour — racist store
We are an American family living in England and were visiting Romania. We stopped by yesterday evening at a Carrefour in Piatra Neamț for some wine and snacks and were followed by 2 members of staff the entire time. We couldn't move 2 feet without them being in the way and were followed constantly throughout the store. The front security guard even scared our 3 year old child and made our 7 year old very uncomfortable. There was no reason for them to be xenophobic against us, especially as we were spending money each day. We will now be taking our custom elsewhere since they allow their employees to discriminate against foreigners.
More Carrefour Complaints & Reviews
- Carrefour Bali Indonesia - buying aircon unit 
- Carrefour UAE - delay delivery 
- Carrefour Dubai - unserviceable tab as a offer 
- Carrefour Marinopoulos - price for deli 
- Carrefour UAE - service 
- Carrefour - pista
- Carrefour - cooked chicken 
- Carrefour - I purchased one b&d blender bx275-b5 on 19/06/218 from majid al futtaim hypermarkets llc al gurhair mall.
- Carrefour Mall of the Emirates - extra charges and bad customer service, weighing machine not monitored
- Carrefour Express - lack of legally required proof of card payment refusal