Carports.com / Beware of them
I submitted a quote for a patio cover at my house, Mr. Dampier from the company called me and we made an appointment to meet at my house, after agreeing on a price and signed a contract he asked me for half down payment 750 dollars and was told somebody was going to deliver the materials in 5 to seven days, that was October 20, 2007. Is now June 2008 and guess what? That was the last time I heard from them. Mr Dampier cashed my check and never called me or came back, never answered any phone calls or written letters.
Just to let you know buyer beware, never do business with Mr. James Dampier. He just stole $750 from me, money I gave them in good faith, may he rot in ***. Go ahead call [protected] to get a rip off.
More Carports.com Complaints & Reviews
- Carports.com - Do not deal with these people 
- Carports.com - You get nothing for your money 
- Carports.com - Awful Experience
- Lost Valley Carports.com, Coast to Coast Carports - No Carport Delivery, No Customer Service 
- Carports.com - Customer service stinks/install problems
- Carports - they do not do what they say!
- Carports.com - carport.com customer service
- Carports.com - carport - barn installed
- Carports.com - Lied to on phone several times.
- Carports.com - No Response!! 12 weeks later!