Carpet One / Bait and Switch used on me
When talking with P, the manager of a Carpet Giant branch in Salt Lake City, he gave me a long speech about the guarantees made by Bigelow carpets, saying, "They will refund your money even if you don't like it." So I bought the carpet, thinking it was Bigelow, a name I trusted. First, the installer brought with him into my home, a friend who was not employed by Carpet Giant and who, the installer told me later on, was on drugs.
The installation was terrible. I called Carpet Giant three times and each time they sent an independent contract out to fix it, but it was never fixed. Moreover, the quality of the carpet is inferior.
I complained to Carpet Giant's Customer Service representative about the "Bigelow" carpet, only to receive a letter saying the manufacturer was not Bigelow, but Mohawk.
Do I have any recourse on this bait-and-switch scam?
More Carpet One Complaints & Reviews
- Carpet Giant Carpet One - Unfulfilled contractual Obligations, harassment, additional financial and emotional hardships 
- Carpet One - The product received was not what I ordered 
- Carpet Giant Carpet One - Poor Customer Service
- Ruggeri Carpet One - Improper installation and Defective product
- Carpet One, Floors Inc. - Terrible Service 
- Carpet One - buddy's carpet one - ontario, ca
- Carpet One - Wrong color
- Carpet One - Installed wrong product and installations poorly done
- Glines Carpet One - Horrible tile install, theft from our home, lying owner, unlicensed contractors, buyer beware!!
- [Resolved] Carpet One Tulsa - Fraudulent Charge