Carpet One UplandTiling Installation

T

I hired the company to install tile in an bathroom. Thru a series of events I didn't use the bathroom for several years while I shopped for new built ins and fixtures. Once I started using the bathroom it was past their warranty but it was becoming quite obvious that the flooring was not properly adhered to the floor. The tiles shift and move underfoot and the grout is coming out in chunks. They string me along for a year and in the end tell the BBB that they will "attempt to repair at no cost to the customer". But, when I call to schedule the appointment they inform me I will have to buy the tile myself and hire one of their subcontractors to install it. I am shocked that they would like to the BBB in order to close the file. There are so many other great tile companies to hire in Upland. Avoid this one! I've started a blog documenting my year long journey.