Carnival Cruise Lines — flight changed
We are currently booked to go on Carnival Cruise Feb 25, on ship called the Vista. We had flights booked and cruise.
My friend joined us following few days after booking and booked flights as well. Upon doing so, carnival changed my flights( for me and my husband ) to their flights.
I called Carnival Cruise line asking for some sorta reprieve and nothing was given.
Absolutely NOTHING, very disappointed. We are cruiser and been on a lot of cruises and never been treated this way.
We were atleast expecting a room credit or some considersation
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - Loss of earned free interior room offer and loss of 35 percent off offer