[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / everything

1 Cincinnati, OH, United States

Hello,
My family and I set sail on 12/21/17 out of Mobile Alabama headed to Mexico.
While on this cruise we experienced some not to engaged staff, poor service, poor food quality, cabin sink clogged and mold in bathroom. I was not satisfied at all . I'm not sure if it was because of an older ship or not .
I would never book on the Carnival Fantasy again !!!

• Resolution statement

• Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Jan 03, 2018

Good morning and Happy New Year:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

We are incredibly sorry to hear that your vacation aboard the Carnival Fantasy did not exceed your expectations.

So that we can further assist you, we invite you to contact our Guest Care Department directly by dialing toll-free: 1-800-929-6400, or locally at: 1-305-599-2600, extension 76400. Please also make note of the department’s hours of operation, which are: Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM and on Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST.

Our team members are looking forward to reviewing each of these matters in further detail.

Sincerely,