[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / everything
My family and I set sail on 12/21/17 out of Mobile Alabama headed to Mexico.
While on this cruise we experienced some not to engaged staff, poor service, poor food quality, cabin sink clogged and mold in bathroom. I was not satisfied at all . I'm not sure if it was because of an older ship or not .
I would never book on the Carnival Fantasy again !!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Jan 03, 2018
Good morning and Happy New Year:
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
We are incredibly sorry to hear that your vacation aboard the Carnival Fantasy did not exceed your expectations.
So that we can further assist you, we invite you to contact our Guest Care Department directly by dialing toll-free: 1-800-929-6400, or locally at: 1-305-599-2600, extension 76400. Please also make note of the department’s hours of operation, which are: Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM and on Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST.
Our team members are looking forward to reviewing each of these matters in further detail.
Carnival Cruise Line
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival valor
- Carnival Cruise Lines - I have not received my 150 credit I was offered last cruise
- Carnival Cruise Lines - chaotic trip with poor customer service
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unethical behavior
- Carnival Cruise Lines - afc transportation transfer