[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Linescustomer care rep. ivan?

I had booked a cruise with Carnival Legend for August 2017. The same day I cancelled the same cruise, I booked three cabins, I was told I would get a full refund of my deposit . Well after getting the phone run around I was connected to this "customer care rep. Ivan ". He was rude, kept sighting security reasons, I asked for another rep. Was told NO, I asked for his supervisor again was told No, he is the supervisor. I am a platinum guest, I have been cruising with carnival for almost 25 years, not far from being a Diamond. I book 4-6 cruises a year with Carnival, and this is the treatment they give a guest? Not just me but anyone. Maybe Carnival has forgotten what and how far a "good" customer care rep. Is. I have no problem cruising with other cruise lines, if their customer service reflects that are very much appreciative no respectful of you as a human being will guess what, I don't mind spending my money for good customer service. In a messed up world we have today a little help no kindness to another human being will be appreciated. Sorry Carnival Ivan but with your attitude you will do a lot more harm for Carnival, then good.

• Resolution statement

• Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Jan 18, 2017

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to respond to Deb’s complaint.

We know our success depends on our guests and we treat all reports of guest dissatisfaction very seriously. Please be assured, the issues you have described are atypical of the standards we wish to provide our valued guests. Your comments are very important to us and have been forwarded Ivan’s immediate department head to ensure corrective action is taken as warranted.

In closing, I ask that you not let this experience color all the fun that is in store for you when you sail. We appreciate your support and would very much like to count on your continued loyalty.

Kind Regards,