[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / cleanliness cabin + service

Canada

Hi,

Im sorry if my email is not writting correctly. I speak french ...so i will do my best.

First, i want to tell you that it was my second cruise on carnival boat. My first cruise was wonderful. The ship was perfect and our room was clean ! Wow! It was 3 or 4 years ago. Sadly, the last i did with my parents and my boyfriend was not like this.

First, when we arrived in our cabin, it was not clean. We saw that the stewart did his job but they was a lot of dust on clothes rack, tablets, etc.

Bathroom was really dirty the first day!

We only have one dressing gown and we were 4 adults. We did not have enough towels. We had to asked to the setwart...

The boat was really old inside...I dont think that it honour Carnival boat's. Last cruise, it was clean and nothing was broken.Also, It has food on the ground at restaurant ...

People who worked on the boat was unhappy...except the guy at the restaurant who bring us food. His nickname was: "Kodak" I want to congratulation him but at the buffet i did not feel like a guest...It was more like "eat and go".

So im not happy of our cruise. For my dad and my boyfriend it was their first cruise and they told me that they will never do another cruise. Im very disappointed of that because and know that Carnival ship can be very fun and clean.

It was on the carnival elation
Our reservation number was :4NZ2H9
It was on January 5 to january 9
Our cabin was M255
We want to Bahamas

* We did not take pictures because we found that it concentrating on bad things...My father did not want that i complain ...He just said "I know what to do, i never come back" But i want the pass good time on Carnival ship again and i want to show my boyfriend and my dad that Carnival cruise can be really fun.

My name is Lisa-Marie Paquet

The name of my family is
Victor Paquet
Jean-Rodolph Noel
Francine Paquet

I hope that you will able to do something to correct the situation...

Thanks a lot

Lisa-Marie Paquet

• Resolution statement

• Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Jan 23, 2017

Thank you for sharing Ms. Paquet’s comments with us.

We value her continued business, and we’re truly sorry that she experienced problems during her cruise this year. Those are absolutely not the kind of memories we’d ever have wanted her to take home with her.

We’ll be contacting her directly, to address the issues she brought to our attention, and we truly hope to have another opportunity to provide her and her family with the fun, memorable cruise vacation we’ve become known for.

Sincerely,