[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Linescheers (beverage package)

I am very disappointed and we haven't even sailed. I was online purchasing the bubbles package for myself and son and then going to purchase the cheers package for my husband. It then indicated everyone in the room had to have the alcohol package.. Really?!? I don't drink and am a diabetic. To which, I have the sharps container in the room/requested, so they do know this. I will not be paying $400 per person to have this.. I am very disappointed and won't be cruising carnival again.
Amy

• Resolution statement

• Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Jan 18, 2017

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to respond to Amy’s complaint.

Please be assured, the goodwill of our guests is very important to us and we are responsive to any problem that is brought to our attention.

We know our success depends on our guests and we treat all reports of guest dissatisfaction very seriously. While we value your input, we must respectfully advise that we’re unable to honor your request for special consideration. Though we realize your disappointment, we hope that you understand that in order for guests to be able to take advantage of the Cheers program, guests must be 21 years or older and each adult assigned to the same stateroom must purchase the program. Additionally, the program is optional and we regret to advise that we’re unable to make any exceptions regarding the beverage program.

Kind Regards,