[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / change of route
I can understand that san juan and st Thomas are devastated and Carnival feels they will not issue any refund for the nov 25 th cruise on the Glory but now this is a cruise to Bahamas Puerto Plata and Grand Turk and they save thousands and thousands of dollars in the huge savings on this much shorter distance they travel Hey how about a refund to reflect the passengers fare very disappointed tom wainman
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Oct 19, 2017
We appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance.
We would love the opportunity to help. Unfortunately, your post does not contain the information necessary to properly assist you. For immediate assistance with your concerns, we strongly recommend that you contact our Guest Service Department at 800-438-6744 Ext 70355.
Carnival Cruise Line 3655 NW 87th Avenue Miami, FL 33178
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - poor services to a disabled senior citizen