[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / cancellation of cruise - voucher requested
Date: April 1, 2017
Attn: Guest Services - Carnival Cruise Lines.
On March 27, 2017 Gerald Walter went in with shortness of breath and on March 29, 2017 had to have a pacemaker put in his chest. Immediately I called and cancelled the booking number for Gerald and Judy Walter which is 4KQ1L4. We lost $2, 172.00. We were however promptly refunded our taxes and gratuities. My request is for a voucher for the above amount so we can re-book a cruise with Carnival in the next 12-24 months. We would love to cruise with Carnival as never cruised with them before. If you need to reach me please call Judy Walter [protected] or email us at g.[protected]@sbcglobal.net. I have attached formal documentation from the cardiac surgeon Dr. Hematpour - Cardiac Electrophysiology. I am not sure who reviews this and if I need to provide any further documentation please do not hesitate to call or email.
Carnival Cruises responded favorably.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Apr 04, 2017
We are sorry to hear you and Walter where unable to sail with us. We hope Walter is feeling better and at home recovering at this time. Your request has been forwarded to our Guest Administration penalty review area for review of your request.
A response will be sent under a separate cover for the review of your penalties assessed. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for a response.
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - poor services to a disabled senior citizen