Carney Educational Services / Payment

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Do not work for this company!!! They keep hiring new employees and do not pay their old employees!!! When you try to reach anyone about your paycheck they brush you off to the next person or try to hide behind "supposed meetings." They are now over a week late on paying me with no word back on where or when I will be getting my check.

Comments

• Fe
      20th of Jan, 2011

I agree, I also worked for Carney Educational SVS and never got paid on time. I was constantly hoping that my checks wouln't bounce. It is a horrible feeling besides the fact that I had to beg them to please send me my paycheck.

• To
      20th of Jan, 2011

I totally agree!!! Everyone that I know has felt like this.

• Sp
      5th of Mar, 2011

I used to work there and it seems nothing has changed. Mr. Carney would be demanding, late on paying ALL his staff, including the directors, used funds for his own personal pleasures, and disregarded the importance of paying his staff on time. You're best off working for another company and save yourself a heachache!!

• Bo
      22nd of Oct, 2011

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY! They are always bouncing there checks it is so frustrating getting paid two weeks later then expected. Unless you don't have bills don't expect to ever get paid on time. I can't even explain how frustrated I feel.

• Mo
      24th of Oct, 2011

Why hasn't anyone reported the company then?

• Mo
      16th of Nov, 2011

I just quit there because they didn't have my November check ready on payday, the 15th. I am going to report them to the better business bureau, the labor board, the Dept. of Education, and as many people as I can! I'm filing unemployment too since I have "good cause" to have quit my job due to lack of payment. If you are in the same predicament, PLEASE file a claim for your wages with the CA Labor Board and go file unemployment! Don't let this company have the last stab! Dissappointed.

23rd of Jul, 2012

i worked for them for a couple of months and didnt get paid. i filed a wage claim and im waiting to go to a hearing. if anyone has info please let me know.