Caribbean Cruise Line / Cruse package needed to be refund.

1 PO Box 70038, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33307Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:

I purchased the tour package of 2. I asked them to refund my money due to my job lost and could not afford to go to the vacation. They told me to sell this package to someone I know. I did not wanted to go through this hassle any ways. So I asked for the refund, and the reply was my package is expired and need to extended for another year by paying them another $80 per package. I request to cancel my vacation and refund my money but they told me the money is not refundable...! I am really frustrated. I don't know what to do? The package does not even mentioned about any expiration date. It looks like they want to keep my money without providing me any service. That's not how the business supposed to be! Please any one give me some guidance how to get my refund back.

Ji
Jan 6, 2016

Comments

• Lw
      18th of Mar, 2016

My complaint is complicated but I'm going to try getting a refund since they are not honoring what I originally agreed on. I made our "purchase" in July 2015 and made monthly payments until January. I never received a voucher but when my husband and I decided to book our dates for our family of 6, they said it was only for two and I would have to purchase another package totaling more than $1200. They have already said they will not give me a refund but I'm still filing complaints with the better business beaureu and the Florida trade commission. Will post my success or failure either way. Have you had any luck with your refund?