Career Network / Unauthorized billing
I used this website because I thought I was applying for jobs! I assumed it was like other credible job websites until I was already done with the 'application process' and had gotten the 'confirmation email'. When I returned to the website to log in and search for jobs I found it suspicious that I couldn't access all the personal information I had given them, including my home address, telephone number, and my whole past employment history. Most other job websites allow you access to that information and the right to terminate your account if you so please. Not this one!
I sent an email to the 'contact us' address and asked that my account and information be deleted because I no longer wanted to use their 'services', and to date have not received any email back. I can still log into the website! I have received several phone calls on the number I listed with them from a man I can't understand. He sounds like he's from oversees but the call came from a local cell phone number.
I was angry at myself for not going with my gut instinct when I was on this website! Especially after coming on to this one and realizing that my instinct had been right! Now I'm worried about where all my personal information will be going and to whom!
More Career Network Complaints & Reviews
- Career Network - Fake job website SCAM 
- Career Network - False employment provider 
- Career Network - nonexistent job
- Career Network - NO REAL JOB SCAMMING THE INNOCENT
- Career Network - Online fraud 
- Career Network - fake job offers
- Career Network - Possible Investigation 
- Career Network - spam email
- Career Network - fraudulently offering jobs 
- Career Network - bogus job search