Careem / unethical and unprofessional behavior of captain

Karachi, Pakistan Review updated:

This complaint is about the Careem Captain Tajammul Abbas having car Blue Daihatsu Mira, Registration # BJB 318 and the cellular # [protected].

I booked a Careem ride from F.B. Area, Block 20 to F.B. Area, Block 10 today June 28, 2017 around 01:00 p.m. upon receiving the details of captain as detailed at para 1 above. I called on his number and asked his where about, I responded “I am close to your area and you have to come across the road( Shahr-e-Pakistan), else I’ll have to take a turn”, I said that Careem has to come to your door step, that’s what Careem is for, and the Client doesnot have to walk to main roads. (Please note that this was not my first ride with Careem and never had I encountered with a Captain with this behavior).

The location that I clicked was 1 min away from my house. The Captain refused that he’s only allowed to come to the pin point and he will not come to my doorstep.

Seeing his weird attitude, I immediately called Careem helpline (refer screen shot having time 1:13 pm), told that lady about the unreasonable behavior extended by Careem captain and requested her to change the Captain. She told me not to worry and that she will give me another Captain soon. That was quite vague to me as I had to visit someone that time only, I said the same to her with how soon will it be 10 hours or two hours, unfortunately there was no satisfactory response.

From then, I waited for new ride, but was startled to see intimation about the same Captain. Then I received the message that your Careem captain is here (refer screen shot having text messages at 1:23 pm), I immediately called the Careem helpline (refer screen shot having time 1:23 pm) to ask about this strange pattern of service, when I was assured that the captain will be changed then how come that Captain is approaching me. They said that you are to follow-up with the Captain, I was rude enough to said that where should I look for him, in whole Karachi, when he already had refused me to come to my gate. There was no satisfactory response for me. I think Careem people were expecting me to cancel the ride so that they won’t be blamed for their unethical and unprofessional service, that I didn’t.

Well, after hanging up the call I traced that driver (refer screen shot having time 1:33 pm), he said that he was outside my gate, I immediately left for outside, where he misbehaved a lot with me stating that he was not my personal driver. Indeed, he was not, otherwise I would have fired him, besides, he argued that the doorstep is the pin point, instead of admitting his mistake. (please note that misbehavior with a female is not by the law in Islamic republic of Pakistan and is counted as an offence, and the series of my telephonic calls to your helpline and the ride with the same driver means that Careem has backed this nonsense.

To my surprise, this Captain said me that since you are Syed that is why I have not cancelled your ride, otherwise I would have done that and you had to bear that. Is Careem riding on this Burham and Shoodar concept??? Please stop this intolerable behavior, Pakistan already has enough of it.

I called twice again to the call center and told the agents that if they did not have any other driver they could have informed me, so that I would have availed Uber or have made another arrangement (refer screen shot having time 1:37 pm and 1:47 pm)

Above and beyond this, at the end of the ride the Captain charged me waiting charges of Rs.50, its not the amount that matters, it’s the matter of my respect and I have found this a deliberate act of disgracing me as despite of the complaint of Captain’s attitude, I had to bear with him

I need an answer to all my queries as to why Careem agents did not provide me a better Captain despite my constant complaints and how did that man charged me for waiting, when I am supposed to sue the Captain and the company for disgracing me

• IFTIKHAR0000's Response, Nov 02, 2017

My device is blocked by careem may i know the reason

• Uzzam's Response, Mar 05, 2018

Sir I forgot my call phone yesterday in Careem car please contact me for its recovery as I tried on call centre number but wasn’t connected. Cantact me @03332063401

• Khawaja mazin's Response, May 31, 2018

Plz unblocked my careem app ..

• Khawaja mazin's Response, Jun 25, 2018

I m using carrem app since 4 to 5 months .. i booked ride but i m nt satisfied from those cars i cancelled ride 4 to 5 times n suddenly my app is blocked kindly unblocked my app i m daily user of careem ..if u dont unblocked me tell me the reason..
    Thanx
    Khawaja Mazin

Ma
Jun 28, 2017

Comments

• Aw
      Aug 14, 2018
    Careem Networks - Driver
    Pakistan

I book a ride and captain reached at another Destination . when i call him, firstly he receive my call and tell his location . after all he turn off his cell phone . cancellation charges been transferred to my wallet for Rs. 70
    if you return it to me than its okay . otherwise i am going to uninstall your app

• Ah
      Aug 14, 2018
    Careem Networks - Drive
    cairo

My account blocked

• Zu
    Careem Networks - extra charges
    Pakistan

First they give me a ride on 150 they took 200 and 200+ sometime.. I am regular user of careem they give me 50% off on careem I apply code but they took also full balance even in 50% off they took 260Rs and upto 300Rs while uber took just 130Rs on same drop off location on 50% off

• Es
    Careem Networks - The negative charge and the captain
    Peshawar
    Pakistan

A few days back I booked a ride the captain charged us more than the real cost and the other thing even we have paid for each and every ride u have a negative balance of 140 Rs . I need this problem sorted out right away. I am seriously so disappointed. My phone no is 03339156362 call me on this or text me but I need this problem sorted out...

• Do
    Careem - unauthorized charges charged
    [protected]@yahoo.com

i am coming from monal to rawalpindi saddar dated 30/06/2018. i have received my charges receipt on my mobile phone. This is very first time i cant understand or satisfied regarding this charges receipt. Because it has included Rs.800 Tollgate charges. Can you explain about this charges. This would help me to clarify my misunderstanding. Thanks!

• Am
      Aug 15, 2018
    Careem Networks - When i submit a ride its blink a message that booking error please try again later

Please give me solution
    When i submit a ride it blink a message that booking error please try again later

• Kh
    Careem Networks - Unblock my account
    Abbottabad
    Pakistan

Kindly unblocked my account i cancelled ride 3 to 4 times because i m nt satisfied from that cars thats way i cancelled many times i have positive balance in my account and i m regular user of careem

Cuntomer name

• Eh
    Careem Networks - Capitan
    Gujranwala

Sir
    I m careem driver in pakistan gujranwala.
    My adma number is 923338101878.
    Sir i am block 10 days i m going office but not unblock sir please helpme my name is ehsan mehmood

• As
    Careem Networks - go mini
    Pakistan

i was waiting at the location captain cancelled the ride and charged money in my account, behavior was not appropriate as well, kindly refund thank you,

• Ha
      Aug 16, 2018
    Careem Networks - Car

Car number 513
    Silver suzuki wagonR
    This driver should learn some manner while talking to the passengers. I dropped the packing of my food by mistake in his back pocket and started using such langauge.

• Bi
      Aug 16, 2018
    Careem Networks - my mobile motorolla turbo is lost in one of careem cars in hyderabad on 24 june sunday. captain name was waqar.
    Hyderabad

• Am
    Careem Networks - I complain my captain id is blocked
    Islam bad
    Pakistan

Dear sir mayra account band hay or mayray pass pmybl saceem waly car hay per may apni gari kud nhi chlaa sakta kiuo kay mayri id bloke hay please mayra account open kar daay cell number 03161462494 captain amjad iqbal captain id 112036 jo bad may nay baik per change kar wai thai per mayra kaam bohat acha tha please open my id

• Ro
    Careem Networks - Extra fare charge
    Pakistan

Extra fare of rs 200 was charged to me than shown by the booking app . I booked a ride from CIIT Islamabad to F7 markaz and approximate fare of rs 200 was shown by the app and my total bill came out to be rs 420 I want to clarify why I have been charged extra

Careem Networks - Negotiate Balance
    LAHORE
    Careem.com

Sir i never ride on careem before, i install and book a ride but the app was showing me negative 250 balances, kindly look into the matter. My account number is 03219485664

Careem - Negative balance
    careem.com

I got negative balance . I even didnt use . Plz do something so that i can b able to afford

• Im
    Careem Networks - Extra Charged Then the actual Bill
    careem.com

Driver was so rude and unethical person.
    he charged extra then the actual bill.
    you should take serious action again such unethical behavior and fraud charged
    Actual Bill Was 272.Rs
    But he charged as fraud 430

• Mo
    Careem Networks - Can’t reset adma pin code
    Alexandria
    Egypt

I can't reset my adma pin code
    Error: Unsuccessful, please retry

• Um
    Careem Networks - Captain / Service Center Complaint
    Pakistan

I just had the worse experience of all. Usually it is the captain but this time your call center staff Mr. Saud and Supervisor Mr. Umar Anis also disappointed me.

I would like your Quality department to audit the conversation we had and let me know your finding and feedback please.

Thanks
    M. Umair Arif

Careem Networks - my id is blocked
    Pakistan

I already submitted the due amount and still my id is block. no benefit to visit the careem customer care office. am near to achieve my bonus. i have very bad experience with careem. no body is available in your office to resolve my issue.
    kindly unblock my id so i can continue my job.

• Ca
    Careem - Blocked

Sir Fake Rides ki wja sy account block hova plz account unblock KR Dy me aaienda aysi ghalti ni kru ga🙏

•   Aug 20, 2018
    Careem Networks - Complaint of my id
    Peshawer
    Pakistan

My id does not work i am not use careem ride why

• At
    Careem - About my promo
    Pakistan

My promo is not working i have paid money because my promo was not working properly.please fix this issue due to this issue i have paid for 2 rides but for both rides promo was not working

Aug 20, 2018
    Careem Networks - Customer not pay ride amount.

Salaam,
    Careem management,
    Last month two complained to help line and submit dispute against ride to customer not pay ride amount, I call to help line but still my problem not resolved. Many times mail send but no response any person. Pls advise which person contact to resolved my problem.
    Regard,
    Careem Captain
    ID 316867

Careem Networks - Negative balance
    Pakistan

I booked a ride a couple of days ago. When the captin arrived the car was not suitable. There was alot of smell and it was causing a serious annoyance. So i was not able to travel. I cancelled the ride and i was charged negative balance of 70. So i request to resolve it.

Careem - bonus structure
    careem.com

I have only one bounus option in my portal which is unachievable 6k on 21k earning . before this week I have 4 bonuses which the careem management removed . now my red amount is increasing bcz I haven't those bonus which I had before in my portal . they just changed for nothing but only for to difficult to work for careem.

• Al
      Aug 20, 2018
    Careem Networks - Why you are not providing services in Oman, Muscat.
    Muscat

Please provide your services in Oman, Muscat. We want careem services in Muscat.

• Jd
    Careem Networks - Liana suzuki white 5111
    Multan
    Pakistan

He such a cheater... He arrived at my location but he off his contact number.. His number are 03007878203
    So why am i pay 100 rupee extra??? Why???

• Sy
    Careem Networks - Limo Portal
    Pakistan

Aoa hum limo portal per full detail nahi mil rahi day cycle per zero show ho rah hai problem aa rahi hai email is is maqshah.[protected]@gmail.com 03335509983

Careem Networks - Captain murderer
    Pakistan

I want to suggest that for solving the issue of murdering the captains in rwp and isb you should do that when making careem id you only need the phone num and email which is very easy for everyone but from now it should be compolusary to put the CNIC details as well and it should be verified from nadra so that fake id's should be not made easily

Careem Networks - Account continuation
    Karachi
    Pakistan

I was suspended on careem due to frequent cancellation for an hour, but was my account was not continued.

• Az
    Careem Networks - Unfair Deduction

AoA,
    Today i Went My Office with Careem Mini Go From Khiyaban e Sir Sector II To Shifa International Hospital H-8/4. Careem Captain Charged My Account With Amount 282 Rupees, it is Unfair Deduction. Kindly Help Me.Waiting For your Positive Response.

• Ra
      Aug 20, 2018
    Careem Networks - Captain didn't pick me but reported my ride completion and fare charged
    Careem.com

I'm registered on Careem, I booked a Careem go at university of Agriculture, Fsd for Millat Town Fsd to accomplish a deal, and waited for the captain and calling him but he didn't respond. After 0.5 hr I received the msg how was your ride with Tawakal Hussain with bill deduction.
    Captain : Tawakal Hussain
    Contact No : +923086639464
    Resolve ASAP

• Fa
    Careem Networks - Captain ID Blocked
    Karachi, Pakistan

My Careem Partner ID is 203438
    My Captain ID 666949 is blocked since a week due to unknown reason. He contacted Careem and they asked him to proceed his request via his Vendor.
    He is my Captain. Kindly unblock his ID.
    Thanks.

Careem Networks - Software issue
    Gujranwala
    Pakistan

I am facing since two days that careem's app is not working properly whenever, I am open the app continuously message receiving from on the top of screen that Google play store are updsting although there is no update required regarding this. Kindly resolve this matter as early as possible.

Regards
    Muhammad Farhan
    Cell no. 00923333364820

• Su
      Aug 21, 2018
    Careem Networks - Customer service at careem office..

Asalam o aliqum.
    I went to careem off in lahore deffence societ FF block. To serve to the captain is very slow it took me almost 2 hours.
    People have to make money. As i know careem need a good customer service from ther captain. And captain dont get good service from careem.
    Please improve your services.
    Regards
    Sunny

Careem - captain account block
    karachi
    Pakistan

hi sir my name is muhammad abdullah my careem captain account as been block and i am also vender plz help me my account is un block i need this work plz help me about my account plz re open my account i go to careem offices but do not open my account heresment case i am good man my rating is good very this is good plz re open my account

• Na
    Careem Networks - Service
    Giza

Dears,

I make package with careem with 390 egp but they deducted amount two times, I contact call center to check the case and they promised me alot of times to contact me to solve this problem but no thing happened, now I'm very frustrated and I want my money to be back to me .

Kindly check and assist me .

Mob # 01002667073

• Al
    Careem Networks - I am complaining about my captain
    Pakistan

His behave is very bad like a Rikshaw driver

• Sh
      Aug 21, 2018
    careem car - my Mobile lost in careem go mini car veh # add-388 captain name mirza rehan Ali baig
    karachi
    Pakistan

I have lost my cellphone in car careem car vehicle no. Add-388 captain name mirza Rehan Ali baig dated 14-05-18 .
    I have lot of time email but no reply

Careem Networks - About available time

Dear careem team,
    Sir mery ADMA py wesdnesday 09/05/18 k available hours ni show ho rahy plz check karyn kia masla hai thanks.
    Captain id: 702878