Careem Networks / insurance of captain

Lahore, Pakistan Review updated:

Dear Careem Team,

I am a vender driving two fleets at Careem since last two months, and have come to know following:
- Careem isn't providing any kind of driver or car insurance in case of theft or snatching at gun point. I request that it should all be covered by Careem rather than any bank since a Vendor and Captain have equal respect like Careem customers.
-Captain doesn't have the right to cancel the ride even if the customer doesn't seem like one. My captain faced a suspicious customer last night and he cancelled the ride (I can provide ref if needed) and ran from the seen, seemed like that guy wanted to rob him. I therefore request there should also be some check point on people subscribing to Careem or at least you must have all the data to provide in case if there's any kind of legal issue with customer.
- The amount Captain earns is more in the beginning and new vendors and captains have the charm to start the business then gradually the income starts reducing and it becomes very difficult for Vender / Captain to earn money. Even the gaurantee money scheme is good if you continue it.

I will keep you posted as soon as i get more experience.

Rgds,

At
Aug 12, 2017

Comments

• Ab
      Aug 23, 2017

my name is abbas and i registered in careem with same ID. i m a just customer but due to my careem promotion campaign most of peoples thinks about me that i m employee of careem online car services :-)