care.com / membership scam
When you sign up for a 30 day membership, you think that it expires in 30 days, right? Nope, it's a scam. If you read the very small print, you realize that you are actually agreeing to a monthly subscription, for which your credit card will be automatically charged. This practice is actually illegal in some states. When I finally realized how much I was being charged (Long after I stopped using the website), they stood by their practice of scamming people and would not reimburse me. Being in the business of childcare, I would assume that being ethical and establishing trust with your customer is a priority. Care.com has failed miserably in this domain. Do not fall victim to this scam!
More care.com Complaints & Reviews
- Care.com Inc - illegal activity: background checks 
- care.com - deceptive practices/exploitation 
- care.com - bad practices and service 
- care.com - unauthorized use of my social security number 
- care.com - service promised not provided 
- care.com - unauthorized credit card charges
- care.com - looking for a babysitter for my 3 year old son.
- care.com - scams 
- care.com - scam texts
- care.com - child care