Care Credit / deceptive and confrontational
In April I was told that Care Credit could be used for vet bills and chemotherapy, with 18 months deferred interest. I applied online, was accepted & started using the card for vet bills.
I paid more the minimum on time each month.
Today I opened the bill and there was a $19.81 charge at 22.98%!!
I called to complain and the rep was not sympathetic. She said I had a 3 month agreement not an 18 month agreement.
She said unless I could prove it in writing, tough luck.
I have my email receipt but it is not written on there. I called the vet and they said they will try to fix it, if they can.
I HAVE NEVER, EVER HAD GOOD DEALINGS WITH GE MONEY BANK, EVER.
I HAVE an EXCELLENT FICO SCORE AND DO NOT NEED A 23% CREDIT CARD.
BEWARE OF CARE CREDIT AND BEWARE OF GE MONEY BANK - THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.
More Care Credit Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit - Sneaky little rules! 
- Care Credit / Gemb - Get rid off! 
- Care Credit - Need info on class action suit 
- Care Credit - Getting a Card 
- Carecredit / Ge Money - Template for Lawsuit Agains CareCredit/GE Moneybank 
- Carecredit - my care credit medical loan
- Carecredit - the unprofessional attitude of management after hurricane michael
- Care Credit - loan service
- Care Credit - dental service
- Carecredit - fraudulent practices