Having problems with CareCredit?

CareCredit Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 893 7864 (Cardholders)
+1 800 859 9975 (Healthcare Providers)
PO Box 960061
Orlando, Florida
United States - 32896-0061

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CareCredit Customer Service. Initial CareCredit complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CareCredit above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CareCredit. Discuss the issues you have had with CareCredit and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

CareCreditFraud practice

I made a payment on 8.11.20. I received confirmation it was accepted, however, I reviewed my account and it appears that the payment was reversed the same day. I was never notified. I called & spoke with teresa. She informed me that it came from a different account & that is why it was reversed. I informed her that I have no other account listed on their app when I make payment. She then tells me she can not give me the last 4 of the bank that they say was reversed from. Asked to speak with her manager, then she got sassy and was "overly" nice telling me to have a wonderful day, etc... I gave that right back! Spoke with shannon her "supervisor" and she was as worthless as teresa as to any valid explanation. If it weren't for me watching my account I would have been hit was late fees & interest without cause. I should have been notified by email, phone app, or text that a reverse was issued. Carecredit will do anything to get money by fraud

• Pe
      Perla M Oct 27, 2020

Agreed 100% the same happened to me. Unfortunately, I was charged 1600 in interest till I learned my lesson. Watch your account like a hawk and make sure they apply your payments towards your promotional purchases.

Jan 25, 2020

CareCredit — overcharged balances-and reported negative info to bureaus

On Aug.16, 2019 I was approve credit from Care Credit for the procedure at Sonobella..The contract wa...

CareCreditpayments through the carecredit web portal

I have a fixed payment account and a 6-month deferred interest payment account. When I have made payments in the past I have expected that any amount over the monthly fixed payment would be applied to the deferred interest account. WRONG!! CareCredit applies payment allocation however the hell they see fit. Each time I have to call them back after the payment to get it reallocated the way I want it to be applied. And that takes at least 1 payment period to show up in my account. What CareCredit is trying to do is to string me along just long enough that the 6-month deferred interest account is not paid off in time so they can jack me with interest charges. I have called to complain about, I have written letters to complain about this, and they simply don't give a crap. They just reply with excuses. Terrible company, predatory lenders.

CareCreditcomplaint

I had the insurance on my account. I lost my job in July of 2019. Have been trying to figure out how I could pay the account and called numerous times. Spoke with customer rep. That reminded me of insurance. Tried to file was told that it was canceled in 9/2019. Tried to speak with manager...told could not because my account was past due when in fact, the past due was paid.

CareCreditpredatory lending agency for lasik eye surgery

Care Credit is a predatory lending agency. I was sold a 24 MONTH month 0 interest promotion for my LASIK eye surgery. I received NO warning that this promotion was going to end after 12 months. NO NO WARNING at all. I signed up for paperless billing and I notice my balance was not being paid down. I called CARE CREDIT 7seven times and explained and they would do nothing for me. I asked for a copy of my terms and they said it would take three billing cycles. THREE billing cycles, as they gouged me month after month at 36% interest...me with almost an 800 perfect credit score. KARMA is a [protected]@t#H and they will go out of business soon. DO NOT USE this company. They are SCAM artists.

CareCreditstem cell surgery

My complaint is the same as some others of making payments. I called customer service res on all levels to fix the problem and i was told problem fixed and i would get no more service charges tacked on. I am diagnosed with COPD and can't talk on phone. I was told I would be paying monthly payment. All lies with reps and harnessing phone calls. So include me in class action.

CareCreditcustomer service

I called in today to ask a question that I asked before about my husband's bill. I wanted to know why I had a $0 payment due this month because I logged in to pay and it wouldn't let me pay anything. I was told I needed authorization from my husband who works out of town. He has already authorized me on the account because I called several times before with no issues. The agent kept telling the same thing over and over again, but wouldn't directly answer my question of do I have to get his authorization every time I call in after this because I have only needed his authorization once and they never asked for it again, until now. I asked to speak to a manager and she sounded like she had no idea what I was talking about. You won't believe what she told me, she said that every agent who helped me before when I called in were not doing their job correctly because they didn't ask for authorization. Really? So, I told her that they needed to get some training or something because I have called in several times over the years and I have only had 2 agents ask me authorization, the first agent I called when the account was opened and then, several years later, the agent I spoke to today. This account has been opened for at least 3 years and I've had several questions and have spoken to several different agents. I just wanted to give people a heads up about the customer service at this place it is horrible. There's also been instances where I was told I had not paid this bill the month before and I had to make two payments at a time, even though I know I paid it because I keep a list of all my bills, when they are due, when they are paid, and the confirmation number. It is also on my bank statement, but even with all that proof they still tell me I have to make 2 payments; this happened 2-3 times. Just be careful with this company. Hopefully, we can get it paid off soon so we can close this account and be done with it.

Care Credithidden outrageous interest!

I was told that there wasn't any interest on this and out of nowhere I get a notification that my credit score dropped because they increased my available credit plus hit me with a random charge of 250 dollars and 351 for "deferred interest "!!! HOW the f is this legal????!!! This is definitely a form of predatory lending!! I have never seen any type of credit card charge such outrageous fees without disclosing or warning you of this ahead of time. I really think they should be shut down for the way they're doing business. This is pretty darn similar to our mortgage lending crisis we went through. Unbelievable!!
              See attached for my account activity.

hidden outrageous interest!

CareCreditcomplaint

I opened a care credit account for some dental work I needed. I made 5 different charges to the account for a total of about 6000$. A year and 2400$ later they slap me with 1, 000$ interest charge and tell me that every transaction is like a seperate account, each accruing its own interest. And that ive only been paying off one of the transactions. After having paid them 2400 I still owe 5400$ on the account where I originally borrowed 6000. Im no math wiz but that math doesnt add up. These people are scam artists

CareCreditmy care credit medical loan

My care credit acct was for a medical procedure . I opened the acct. In october 2008. The loan was suppose to be no interest for the ENTIRE DURATION until it was paid off. I ended up paying $1000.00 extra in fees and interest to get them paid off. Each time I called they would state that the fees were removed, but they were not. They were drafting the payment from my checking account but still charging me "late" fees and interest. How can I try to recoup what I paid over?

Nov 10, 2018

CareCredit — the unprofessional attitude of management after hurricane michael

I have to say I've been a Carecredit customer for over 5 years and out of those five years I've never been...

Care Creditloan service

Me and my grandmother have had a random 40 dollars to our account. I asked the customer service rep. About this they claimed it was because I was late I asked if I've paid the late fee every time then why would it rise my monthly payment he said I'd have to pay the balance then see if it dropped on my next bill then hung up.. I've asked for a full receipt or a printout for all payments made or evidence of missed payments the stated that they couldn't release such information. Or they'd tell me they'll mail me statements and they just send me a bill with a copy of my last payment.

Sep 17, 2018

Care Credit — dental service

I want to get dental work done and was told that I needed a crown, a bridge which they never put a temporary...

Aug 30, 2018

CareCredit — fraudulent practices

I had a flexible savings account with my employer. You have to have a receipt before they will release the...

Jul 25, 2018

CareCredit — care credit mastercard

I had a Care Credit card that I could only use for medical purchases and it was great. The company sent me a...

CareCreditterrible behaviour

I'm surely done with this terrible company that hires unprofessional staff who afford to treat customers the way they want.
                      Oh god, if your service is related to a financial filed, your staff should be well-trained. It's very serious.
                      What do I see here? Arrogant, rude and obnoxious people, who forgot who brings money to their company.
                      I needed some assistance with a very simple issue. And one of your employees talked to me like a was a piece of garbage. A very rude tone, he tried to show how my issue wasn't interesting to him. Ok, but I'm not an entertainer, I called to resolve my issue...
                      Ugh, he didn't help me at all. He transferred me to another rep, and the last one just hung up on me. I am disappointed.

CareCreditagreement and consent forms

We are a care Credit provider. Care credit didn't respect us.
                        The dispute phone is never answered and they never called us back.
                        They send a final solution, before the due date.
                        We spend time and money send several fax and mail to you guys, and nobody care.
                        The dispute only say we didn't provide information, this is lie, we sent.
                        Also, the caskback is the full amount. What? We work for free to you guys?
                        Please I nee to talk to someone who care about care credit.
                        Amanda dos Santos, [protected]

CareCreditcarecredit credit card

So I filled out an application for the card but I forgot to put the amount I needed and so it denied me of course but then I tried again, this time remembering to put down the small amount I needed. They said they couldn't accept my application because I was already denied. WTF? So I tried calling, but guess what? No number to call! Either you call for applying where you'll be met with no human assistance whatsoever, or you call a number for existing card holders that makes you put in your account number(which I obviously don't have) before I can speak with anyone. BS. All I need to say is hey I goofed up my application can you let me send one filled out the right way this time?

Anne Quinn Dec 07, 2018

I was told that if I paid off my accts.in24months there would not b any interest charges but on my bill there r interest charges. Plz advise.

Anne Quinn # [protected]

Care Credit — card security scam

I just had to have emergency surgery 2/10/2016 and I saw a brochure for care credit in my Dr. Office. My...

Care Credit — error on the part of care credit with regard to the amount owed them.

I stopped receiving a monthly statement sometime ago. I have paid them each month online and keep a record of...