Cardio Twister / Poor Quality & Customer Service

TX, United States Review updated:
4.45
Stay away from this equipment. This product is not made very well, but the base is a rather heavy piece. When I received it, the computer system was broken. I have requested a replacement several times and have been told each time that it was being replaced and shipped to my home. Each time, I was told I would receive within 7 days. Each time the CS rep could not understand why my replacment had not been shipped. It has been over 2 months and I still have not received the part. They now claim the part is on back order. They are however still shipping the equipment. The equipment comes in parts i.e. separate boxes within a box. I asked that they take one of those as I have paid for it and ship to me. They claim they are unable to do so. I have disputed the charge with my credit card company and now they claim, they can not ship the replacement unless I lift the dispute. What a rip off. It is not worth it. Stay away from this equipment.

Comments

My
  13th of Nov, 2008
i ordered this and have not recieved it yet..but i have another problem. they are shipping 2 different boxes and theycharged my card for127.22 andthe 284.50 for shipping??!!!..wtf!!!. applied for the trial offer. and they are charging me over 300 bucks toship it to me? itis after business hours, but i didcall my bank they have 24hr customer servicethank god..they said if, i call the company in th emorning and they cant give me a stright answer why they are charging me so much for shipping they will not pay them, as it is still pending. wish me luck..i havent even got the thing and i am already pissed and dont want it because of this!!
Ni
  22nd of Jul, 2017
I bought one and was very happy with it initially - 2000 steps a day! However, after 2 weeks a nut holding the chain broke. I tried customer service but they told me that I must have assembled it incorrectly. I bought a second hand one that was for sale near my house. Again, 2000 steps a day for 2 weeks and the exact same part broke!!!

Danoz Direct Pty Ltd Logo Danoz Direct Pty Ltd