Carcraft / Carcraft don't care
After reading about various complaints about CarCraft, I thought I add my own complaint.
On Saturday 19/04/08, through advanced finance a vehicle had been chosen for me when I arrived at their center. I was then asked to phone their provider for car insurance, I was given a 7 day free insurance so I could drive my new car away, as they were faxed a copy of my cover note, I was told by the sales that when I get home I would beable to tax my vehicle...Wrong when I got home I went to my post office and after queing for 30 min I was told they did not accept photocopies of Insurance and it had to be original copes. As for the V5 supplement well the sales did not tell me that the vehicle had been registered as disabled, so a trip to the DVLA center in Sidcup.
I phoned the Customer Service on Monday, and was transfered to Enfield branch where I got the vehicle told them what had happened, and was told that they should have told me the background of the vehicle.Not very helpful I have written to Rochdale Head Office as of yet no reply.
Make sure you ask background of the vehicle
Take your own Insurance details not Carcraft 7 day free insurance.
As of today 24/04/08 My vehicle still sits outside my house untaxed, as I await for my valid insurance certificate.
More Carcraft Complaints & Reviews
- Carcraft - Have been messed and told lies! 
- Carcraft - FRAUD!! Please read before buying from Carcraft!!!!!!!!!!! 
- Car Craft - Conned by finance agreement 
- Carcraft - Must be breaking the law !
- Carcraft - dodgy company 
- Carcraft - Extended guarantee
- Car Craft - Faulty car and lies
- Carcraft liverpool east lancs - Very poor service, constant lying
- Carcraft - SECOND FAULTY CAR
- Carcraft - Faulty Car