Car Toys / Cell phone
I read the complaints about Car Toys but didn't believe them. I had purchased a car stereo system with no problem. Not so with cell phones. I spent 3 1/2 hours in the store getting my account established, etc. I was courteous and let the salesman move to other customers without complaint. Purchased 3 cell phones with new AT&T account. I tried to convince my wife to purchase the same phone I had. She insisted on a different one. We were assured that we could change it to the same as mine within 30 days ... no problem. Until we tried it. At first they were going to give us no credit for her phone and charge new price for the update. When I complained they then said we were too late to change anyway because they have a 14 day return policy. I showed them the 30 day policy I had in writing, but was told they did not honor that. All this with another store employee telling the Manager I was correct in what I was telling him. Don't go to Car Toys in Fort Worth, Texas. You are sure to be burned.
More Car Toys Complaints & Reviews
- Car Toys - Their warranty is a nightmare 
- Cartoys - Price Match
- Car Toys - Cell Phone Warranty 
- Car Toys - Sexual harassment 
- Car Toys Spokane WA - remote start 
- Car Toys - messed up wiring and noise, resulting in loss of profit on my end.
- Car Toys - service of october 16, 2018 salem, oregon on lancaster dr
- Car Toys - intoxilock device
- Car Toys - customer service
- Car Toys - pioneer car stereo