Captain D's / customer service

US Review updated:

Visited a captain ds in murfreesboro tn. Service was horrible. Employees were rude for no entire reason. The food I received was unacceptable. This shouldn't even be served to an animal! Employees should be held totally accountable for this mess. I was supposed to receive beer battered fish and received what is pictured below. When confronting employee about the order the employees laughed about it. I work in fast food and that is no way to handle a situation like this. They repeatedly laughed as if they meant to send my food out the way they did. All I got was crumbs of the one piece of fish I asked for. Didn't even received the shrimp the first time I asked for it. Very very rude employees you have working on your night shift.

Captain D's

• Updated by Laportia, Nov 27, 2017

Visited a captain ds in Murfreesboro tn. Service was HORRIBLE. Employees were rude for no entire reason. The food I received was UNACCEPTABLE. This shouldn't even be served to an animal! Employees should be held totally accountable for this MESS. I was supposed to receive BEER BATTERED FISH and received what is pictured below.

customer service
La
Nov 27, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 28, 2017

Did you try asking for a supervisor or seeing if you could just return the food for a full refund? Have you tried calling the location to speak with a manager?