Capitec Bank — unauthorised withdrawal of r2000.00
My daugther discovered that r2000.00 was drew fron her savings account on the 29 december 2013 at capitec bank 's atm at marble hall, and she was having her debit card with her. She went to draw money and only to discover that the above money was missing. The local capitec bank gave a bank statement on 30 december 2013, which indicated that r2000.00 was drawn from an atm at marble hall. Then a case was open at marble hall police station with reference no. Cas 8/1/2014. The cas was sent to the local capitec bank as advised and promised to respond with 14 days, called this number to lodge a complain: [protected] and given this reference no. [protected]. When she calls capitec bank on [protected] for long waited feedback was told she is the one who drew the money, because she stays near marble hall.
Please assist her because she needs that money and was reserved for school fees foe her kids.
More Capitec Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Capitec Bank - feedback / response 
- Capitec Bank - poor service 
- Capitec Bank - negligent staff - silverton
- Capitec Bank - account querr
- Capitec - retrenchment cover
- Capitec Bank - blocked loan account
- Capitec Bank - bank deposits
- Capitec Bank - complaining about the loan, I took in 31 march 2018, it seems as if it not moving after a year of payments
- Capitec Bank - customer care 
- Capitec Bank - file sent to collectors