Capital One Credit Card / stolen card
My home was broken into in April - the thieves took and used my Capital One Credit Card and AOL Visa credit card to make gas purchases. I called Capital One and AOL Visa immediately. A fraud representative from Capital One told me she would be sending out fraud forms for me to complete and the amt of 106.00 would be removed from the card. It is July and I am still waiting for the fraud forms and the 106.00 dollars to credit to my acct. I have made numerous phone call regarding this matter- still with no results. The 106.00 balance is still being carried on the card. As soon as this matter is resolved I'm canceling this acct-never to return.
As far as AOL credit card- they resolved this matter in days!
More Capital One Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating! 
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions 
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience 
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices! 
- Capital One - terrible service and company in hole 
- Capital One Financial Corporation - attitude and unwillingness to help us 
- CapitalOne - contact information update; credit cards
- Capital One Financial Corporation - capital one credit card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - making a dispute a nightmare
- Capital One Financial Corporation - card doesn't work