Capital One Credit Card / late night phone call

United States Review updated:
On more than one occasion, I have had Capital One call my house as late as 11pm. Upon contacting the company to file a complaint, I was told that they can call my house whenever they feel! What they do not realize is that I have two young children (6 & 3) who wake up when the phone rings at this time of night. I have requested that they stop calling my house and have even cancelled my credit card with them ( my husband still has one) but they continue to call late at night and REFUSE to stop! It is ridiculous! John, the "Account Manager" even told me that I could not speak to his supervisor. Now, we all know that that is a bunch of bull. Unless you want to wake up in the middle of the night, DO NOT do business with Capital One!

Comments

Lo
  19th of Apr, 2008
I too have been receiving harrassing phone calls from Captial one despite many many attempts to get my number off their calling this. They call 3 and 4 times a day. I have never had a capital one card, done every want a captial one card and want to get this calls stopped. Any ideas what can be done.
Do
  5th of Oct, 2008
CapitalOne are the biggest crooks, liars and thieves in the financial industry. They break every law in the books and disregard the rest. May they burn in Hell.

Capital One Financial Corporation Logo Capital One Financial Corporation