Capital Management Services / Debt Collection

I just wanted to say I have never dealt with such rude people!! I tried settling a debt and they were very rude saying " how come you don't pay your bills?" I shouldn't feel guilty about paying a debt if I'm willing to pay them. I trying setting up a date to settle my debt, the letter I got said I had 45 days to settle for the discounted amount. I them told them I could pay them on a date this month, they were not willing to work with me. I then asked why? The "Manager" said "wow you want to wait the full 45 days don't you have a job? I can't believe how rude these people are, he hung up on me when I told that was the date I could have the money. I can't believe these people are actually in business!! I mistakenly gave them my phone number, I called them back and said please take me off your call list and the women said " NO, send us a letter" and hung up!

Comments

• Do
      12th of Jan, 2013

this company is so crooked...I was trying to settled a debt with them and dealing with Chelsey Leader...after making arrangements it is impossible to get ahold of her...do not work with these people they are not legitimate...they should be arrested...