Capitail City Nissan / my car was towed
To Whom it may concern,
I need the form to file a complaint with the insurance commissioner
I Anne Thompson have called the police to report my car stolen by Capital City after I spoke with there Manager concerning the car.
I requested the name of the towing service but the dealer refused.
As any other request I have made concerning the car. ( information on the cost of truck cover and owners manual)3
I have a approval on the loan with the first payment due in 30 days from Capital One. Which is valid for 30 days from 06/05/2009.
The problem is the dealer made a mistake on the paper work by putting my first payment at 72 days.
I have until July 5 2009 to return to the dealer to sign new contract.
I also signed a B ailment agreement which clearly states all party's responsibilities.
Except now the dealer has broken that agreement .
The car was serviced yesterday at Jim Ellis.
Please forward my the form and I will fax it today.
More Capitail City Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - cvt
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan sentra gear box
- Nissan Motor Company - no spare parts
- Nissan Motor Company - extended warranty purchased for nissan almera
- Nissan Motor Company - do not buy the nissan rogue