Canon USA / Bad camera repair
I sent this camera in for repair.
When it was completed, it was to be sent to me at my daughters house in Ohio. The camera was sent to my home address instead, in Oregon.
I tried to ask Canon to contact Fedex, to give them the correct address, since there is no one to accept it in Oregon.
I was told that Fedex would have to try to deliver it 3 times, then return it to the factory. I called fedex, who said that, if Canon would call them, the package could be redirected to Ohio without the 3 trys.
I was informed by Canon that they would not do that.
By the time they finally get it back, I will be nearly ready to return to Oregon.
Can anyone help me??
This is the most unfriendly company I think I have ever had to deal with.
More Canon USA Complaints & Reviews
- Canon - Unathorised charges on my credit card 
- Canon - Bad customer service 
- Canon USA - warranty coverage 
- Canon Si5 Digital Camera - moisture damage
- Canon - Customer Service 
- Canon - printer ts5060
- Canon USA - customer or technical support
- Canon - canon ixus 185 - worst camera i’ve ever owned
- Canon - delivery of my camera
- Canon - unethical behaviour