Canon / camcorder vixia hf r800

1 Ashland, OR, United States

This all started when my husband bought me the camcorder on 26th July for my birthday.
Bought from H&B but as I did not use it for a month - waiting to go on holiday so they would not refund me and said it was now Canon's problem
The screen acts like a mirror and one can hardly see what one is trying to video. Sent it to Canon -they said there was nothing wrong with it and returned it with back light made darker - this made it even more difficult to see what is in front of me and still mirrored my face on the screen. Sent it back. They said they do not repair cheaper camcorders ($249 from H&B) Their policy -They will not refund you - only replace with the same article even if it is defective. They sent me a replacement with the same problem, from the service dept. Sent it back as had the same fault.
After 38 emails and four phone calls and putting my problems on Face Book they sent me a new camcorder from the warehouse - this one was even worse as it not only acted as a mirror of my face but also of what was behind me. Sent it back but lost the tracking number and couldn't remember where it was returned to. Telephoned Canon who said they had a number of warehouses and had no record of it being returned.
I checked and they seem to only have ONE warehouse!!! I had put "Return" in about 5 inch letters on the parcel... The only warehouse I found is in New York. They are now ignoring me. I can send you all my emails and original letter but don't know how to do this by email. I am a 78yr old woman. Please can you assist me?

Gl