Candlewood Suitesworkers, and price change.

I made a reservation for a suite for a family that was displaced from a fire that destroyed their home and all their belongings. This family has small children from ages 3 to 8. I was quoted a price and given a confirmation number. The family checked out of their original hotel to check into Candlewood. They moved simply for more room and a better environment for the children. Once we all showed up they were told they could no longer give them the room for said amount and it went up 30 dollars a night. The man behind the counter directed me to the so called manager and when I began to speak with her about my concerns and she saw how upset I was she quickly told me she was NOT management, she was over maintenance from her tag on her blouse. So, I was lied to straight to my face about who she was.When I requested to speak with management again, I was then told she was not on property, so I suggested she be called. I was given the run around about the pricing yet then told it was a employee mistake. So I suggested, "Like the mistake of being lied to my face about who was the manager?". The company wasn't even willing to stand behind their quote as a homeless family with children sat in the parking lot not knowing where they would lay their heads that night. The behavior and actions of Candlewood's employees and management was shameful, and cold hearted. I will NEVER refer anyone to this location in Augusta Ga on Claussen Rd ever again.

Cy