Canadian Tire In Welland Ontario / bad products

1 41 Fourth St Suite 2Welland, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: (289) 347-4929

On Sept 30th I purchased a convection oven from Canadian tire in Welland, I asked if I was able to check the product before I left the store to see if it was damaged and was told that I could not, so i brought it home and sure enough it was damaged, so I returned it for a refund and then I went to the Port Colborne store and I was able to check those ones there as there was 2 both of them were damaged as well. I also purchased a 20 inch tv in December from the Welland Canadian Tire and it was also Damged very badly and again I was told I could not check the Tv before I brought it home, I have to say that The Welland Canadian Tire has a very poor customer service. Something needs to be done about this. I have been in there for other products too and get the same run around I am not a very happy about this stores practices. Please return your thoughts on this matter.

Deb Anderson.

Comments

• Bo
      23rd of Oct, 2008

As someone who worked for CTC for more than 17 years, I have to say that this was unacceptable for the Welland Store. I worked at another CT in the region and the moment you asked to see the oven before you bought it, I would have had that box opened for you in a heartbeat. It only makes sense. Taking a few minutes before you purchased it and checking it, saves everybody potential headaches. It was inconveinent for you to go throught that process, not to mention the extra time involved on the stores end, and now the bad PR. Although I left CT 2 years ago, I assure you, not every one offer that inexcusable level of service. Fort Erie is great to deal with.

• Br
      2nd of Nov, 2008

First off if you buying tv.s and ovens at canadian tire your looking for a cheap deal on something. I would never in a million years buy anything like that from a place like canadian tire or walmart. etc. There is a reason that these items are so cheap and attracted ytou in the first place. Go to a reputable store that sell appliences like leons or The Brick.