Canadian Tire In Welland Ontario / bad products
On Sept 30th I purchased a convection oven from Canadian tire in Welland, I asked if I was able to check the product before I left the store to see if it was damaged and was told that I could not, so i brought it home and sure enough it was damaged, so I returned it for a refund and then I went to the Port Colborne store and I was able to check those ones there as there was 2 both of them were damaged as well. I also purchased a 20 inch tv in December from the Welland Canadian Tire and it was also Damged very badly and again I was told I could not check the Tv before I brought it home, I have to say that The Welland Canadian Tire has a very poor customer service. Something needs to be done about this. I have been in there for other products too and get the same run around I am not a very happy about this stores practices. Please return your thoughts on this matter.
More Canadian Tire In Welland Ontario Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - customer service
- Canadian Tire - auto repair
- Canadian Tire - work estimate didn't reflect final price
- Canadian Tire - auto service
- Canadian Tire - my request was ignored. very rude.