Canada Post — non delivery by mailman
Canada Post customer service claims they do not deliver if you live above the second floor. If your mailman delivers to you, it is because they feel like it.
I'm not sure how millions of people are supposed to get their mail. The customer service claims that I have to tell the sender of mail -- every single time -- to put my phone number as a note in order to get a call from them, otherwise they are not obligated to call me and tell me my mail is there.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail