Canada Post / no delivery to my apartment door.
I live at 43 Goldwin Avenue in Toronto Ontario Canada. I ordered merchandise for Amazon Canada. The Mailman buzzed me from the lobby and told me to come down for my parcel, he needed my signature. It was very early and I was unable to go down (I am physically challenged) I was in the middle of my breakfast. I take insulin so I could not leave anyway to go down six floors. He told me to go to the Post Office and get it. He ripped the merchandise card in two and put it in my mailbox. The next day (yesterday) he came to my building again, this time he did not buzz me. I found the merchandise card in my mail box for my other Amazon delivery. I don't move around easily being disabled, I had to go to the Post Office today to collect my parcels which contained fragile merchandise. ( MY SIGNATURE WAS NOT NEEDED IN THE POST OFFICE) I struggled to get the parcels home safely. I paid delivery charges for my merchandise, what did I pay for? Please look into this matter, all the other tenants in the building are complaining.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post Delivery - delivery of express post item
- Canada Post - customer service employees' lying
- Canada Post - repeated mistakes with undelivered tracked packages
- Canada Post - incorrect postal code
- Canada Post - express post delivery