Canada Post / delivery time 13 weeks instead of 7 days
Canada Post says, international letter mail would usually be delivered within 7 days. I had many cases where my letter mail was shipped by ground service, what means with a ship (!!!) to Europe. Therefore, delivery times can take up to 13 weeks (my own experience), what is ridiculous. Every letter mail the other way around reached me within 7 days.
I also experienced many times delivery of letter mail within Canada to take up to 2 weeks, in rare cases almost 3 weeks.
Letter mail to destinations in United States can take up to 3 weeks as well.
This makes Canada Post the slowest, and worst mail service I ever experienced since the 1990 years.
Updated by Volker Foerster, Nov 28, 2017
Canada Post stated delivery time is
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail