Canada Goose / parka
I have recently bought a parka from canada goose, but surprisingly after less than a month of usage I realized there was some loosing stitches inside my jacket.
Due to the investment and expectation, I did submit the product to the warranty following all the requested steps from canada goose.
It has been almost 1 month that canada goose has my jacket and the only information I can get from them is that my jacket is being inspected... Their excuse is that they have too much products to be inspected, which I definitely would like to know before buying a freaking jacket for over than 900 dollars.
This is very disappointing and frustrating and their costumer service is just terrible.
Definitely not worth the investment!
More Canada Goose Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Goose - my coat is fading and it's starting to rip on the seams of the sleeves I demand a replacement
- Canada Goose - Customer service 
- Canada Goose - kensington parka 
- Canada Goose - warranty department
- Canada Goose - canada goose parka 
- Canada Goose - chateau parka
- Canada Goose - parka 
- Canada Goose - warranty program - terrible service, ineffective policy
- Canada Goose - warranty on kensington parka
- Canada Goose - reference: nakeshri/canada goose-coat case 00022581