Canada GooseMens parka - zipper

I purchased the Men's Parka last year around Christmas time (Dec '15), but this Christmas (Dec '16), the zipper broke where the ends connect because it's cased with the same plastic on shoe laces. I called Canada Goose and their only solution is for me to send the jacket into their Distribution Center to be inspected and returned within 4-6 weeks. The problem here is that I spent $1, 000 on the jacket, I live in the North East, and spend 4-6 days/month in Eastern Canada. I need a reliable winter jacket, I invested in what I thought was the best jacket on the market, and the jacket failed within 1-year. While the Company is happy to fix the jacket, their solution will leave me without a winter garment for the rest of the winter. So my options are a broken winter jacket or no winter jacket. A company like LL Bean or Patagonia would be embarrassed by their jacket failing that quickly and would go out of their way to find a solution to fix the problem without leaving me in the cold. Canada Goose? Not so much. I've spent 3 weeks now trying to find a elegant solution that doesn't make me freeze (worse than I already am with my un-zippable jacket) and they don't seem to care. Good luck to you if the jacket breaks when you need it most...

Kb
Feb 01, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      Jan 19, 2018

Presently I am also dealing with them on a Women's Jacket BROKEN ZIPPER, in the Canadian Toronto head office. I spent $35.00 to ship it to them. They responded, telling me there was a tear on the left and right front panels. I asked them to take a photo, as I did not see any tears in my jacket. THEY REFUSED. I am presently waiting for a MANAGER to call me. Their customer service is appalling; the WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever experienced. I will never purchase another product from them. There are better companies out there. They are overrated.

• Ca