Canada Drives — stop calling me.
A rep from canada drives called me to ask if I wanted to purchase a car.
I then told them at that time I was not interested.
Since then, I have received numerous phone calls left on my voice mail.
I have tried calling the number that they said to call - and what I get are hangups. I tried calling to ask if they could take me off their call list.
However, I have not been successful.
This constant leaving a message on my vm by an automated message asking me to call the number they have given me, is a great irritant.
I have put a report that it is spam,
I have tried calling them
I have tried blocking the number (Which thankfully stops my phone from ringing when they call - however unfortunately it goes to my voice mail still)
Please tell them to stop.
More Canada Drives Complaints & Reviews
- CanadaDrives.ca - scam 
- Canada Drives - unauthorized calls 
- Canada Drives - credit rebuilding 
- Canada Drives - refresh financial 
- Canada Drives - phone call 
- Canada Drives - 3 phone calls daily leaving automated messages 
- CanadaDrives - rude sales person
- Canada Drives - credit help
- Canada Drives - service
- Canada Drives - scam scam scam, use your data without your permission