Campbells Chunky Soup (Cans) / Cans are too big to have pull tops

I have been going round and round with Campbells Soup company about the difficulty opening their soup cans (easier pull tops , right) especially the bigger, chunky soup cans. Last July I tried opening 2 cans of the Chunky soup, the first finally gave way but the second was very stubborn, using more force than should have been necessary, the can slipped and sliced the webbing between my thumb and index finger and severing an atery, of course requiring stitching. I sent the bills totaling $729 along with pictures of my hand and the soup can to Campbells. I didn't want damages or time off from work paid for, I only wanted the hospital bill paid, their last offer was $250. HOW GENEROUS! Oh....they sent me 2 coupons for 20 cents off of my next purchase of 2 or more cans of Chunky Soup too!!!!

N  2nd of Mar, 2009 by
They were too busy spending $60 million in their advertising campaign against Progresso. I am so sorry to hear about your injury. That is pretty shocking. More shocking is their disregard for your medical bills. Best wishes.
N  8th of Jan, 2011 by
I bought Cambells`s Chunky Chicken Noodle soup and it was so BAD I to through it away. The chicken was hard and extreamly dry. the numbers on the can is 16775-902-4 910007001758. Since that I will no longer buy this soup which I was eating between 3 to 6 times a week. But no more will I eat this soup or any other from this Company. My e-mail is cjbalke12@yahoo.com. I also have another can of thisn soup and don`t know what to do with this can.
A  8th of Jan, 2011 by
The Cambell Chunky soup I at yesterday was the worst I have ever had. The chicken was dry and the soup tasted funny. In will no longer be eating Cambells soup. The numbers on the can are 16775-902-4 910007001758. I also have another can of this soup and not sure what to do with it. I was eating this soup 3 to 6 times a week but not any more.
N  10th of Nov, 2013 by
i wanted to try the new cheese burger soup, . opened the can.. no problem. heated it in microwave.. no problem
tasted it...yuk, tried another few spoonfuls to be sure. wow..holys^&T, who does the taste testing on this crap.

i put it down for the dog to try.. and he wanted no part of it either.

worst thing i ever tasted

Campbell's Logo Campbell's