Campbells Chunky Soup (Cans) / Cans are too big to have pull tops
I have been going round and round with Campbells Soup company about the difficulty opening their soup cans (easier pull tops , right) especially the bigger, chunky soup cans. Last July I tried opening 2 cans of the Chunky soup, the first finally gave way but the second was very stubborn, using more force than should have been necessary, the can slipped and sliced the webbing between my thumb and index finger and severing an atery, of course requiring stitching. I sent the bills totaling $729 along with pictures of my hand and the soup can to Campbells. I didn't want damages or time off from work paid for, I only wanted the hospital bill paid, their last offer was $250. HOW GENEROUS! Oh....they sent me 2 coupons for 20 cents off of my next purchase of 2 or more cans of Chunky Soup too!!!!
More Campbells Chunky Soup (Cans) Complaints & Reviews
- Campbell Soup - Insects in products 
- Campbell's Chicken Gumbo Soup - Poor Quality Soup 
- Campbells Soup - A bad can of soup 
- Campbells Chunky Soup - hair in the soup!!! 
- Campbell's soup - Steak and Potato's Campbells Chunky - disgusting soup! 
- Campbell's - Cheddar Cheese
- Campbell's - split pea and ham soup
- Campbell's - campbell’s vegetable soup
- Campbell's - chunky soup salisbury steak with mushroom and onions
- Campbell's - chunky chili mac soup did not have 1 piece of macaroni in it.