Having problems with Campbell's?

Campbell's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 7, 2006. The latest review All your soup was posted on Oct 22, 2021. The latest complaint I found a bug in my soup was resolved on Apr 15, 2014. Campbell's has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 102 reviews. Campbell's has resolved 14 complaints.

Campbell's Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Campbell's Customer Service. Initial Campbell's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Campbell's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Campbell's. Discuss the issues you have had with Campbell's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Campbell's Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Campbell'sCampbell’s chicken star soup

I Opened a can of chicken star soups gave to my 3 year old I notice a dark spotted carrot and I removed it...as he was eating it he said to his sister what is this. She then called me I removed it .. it resembled a worm of some sort. I then proceeded to smash it with a spoon and blood came out of it or some type of red fluid. Very Traumatizing and disgusted. I have thrown every can item in the house out.

Campbell'sHomestyle chicken noodle soup

Bad flavor smells like nasty feet color looks off

Campbell'sSplit Pea with Ham & Bacon soup

on 03/01/2020 opened can, expires 1/23/2022 ESTAR CK [protected] 0 [protected] 2

I love campbells soup and eat it everyday for lunch. BUT I recently purchased a can of split pea soup which was absolutely terrible. I have eaten Split Pea soup hundreds of times.

The soup smelled and tasted like alcohol with some medicine in it. It was not edible. I had someone else even taste it and they agreed it was horrid.

This one can costs me $1.48 and I foolishly purchase 4 cans. I want my money back.

Feb 14, 2020

Campbell's — tomato soup

I used to enjoy Campbell's Tomato Soup many years ago. It has been 15 or 20 years since I had a can of...

Jan 21, 2020

Campbell's — campbell's chunky grilled sirloin steak with hearty vegetables

Data from bottom of can: '"AUG 14 2021 ___ 08159 ... EST4R DG θ JT θ 2151 I purchased this can from...

Campbell'scampbell's chunky soup

Found the torso of a brown and black beetle in a bowl of soup I was spoon feeding to my toddler. The beetle was missing its head. I am horribly disturbed that my one year old may have injected this hideous disgusting bug before I found its body.
        The soup was chunky brand Italian style wedding soup.
        I could not find the missing head to this disgusting beetle. It may be in a different can of soup. I found the beetle that matches the pattern on its back shell and it's head is nauseating to look at from the pictures and knowing it's floating around in someone's soup.

Dec 12, 2019

Campbell's — tomato soup

On December 10 2019 I opened a can of Campbell's Tomato Soup to have for dinner. As I was eating it I found...

Nov 25, 2019

Campbell's — creamy chicken & dumplings

I absolutely LOVE this product and have it at least once a week for lunch! The complaint that I have is about...

Campbell'ssoups not labeled correctly for allergens

As someone who has Celiac Disease, I read the ingredient labels closely. I noticed that most of your canned soups have Wheat Flour in them, however, it is not Bolded or repeated at the bottom of the label with a "Contains..." This is very disheartening, because many people out there rely on the ingredient labels to be clear and boldly list the allergens. I believe that this should be altered to be more inclusive, as 32 million Americans have food allergies, with 5.6 million of them being children, who may not read all of the labels closely. This needs to be changed for the safety of those with food allergies where consuming them unknowingly can do real harm.

Campbell'scampbell's chicken noodle soup

I'm so disgusted with Campbell's soup right now! I have been so sick so I heated up a can of chicken noodle soup. While I was eating it I noticed a hair in my mouth so as I pulled the hair out of my mouth out comes a noodle out of my mouth with the hair tightly wrapped around it. I know it wasn't mine because my hair has been back tightly in a clip since I got up this morning. It grossed me out & disgusted me so bad I had to make a mad dash to the bathroom. I almost didn't make it before losing the contents of my stomach. How in the world can you allow people in your food plants to not have their hair secured??!!! No, I don't have a photo of it. I was focused on not losing my stomach on my carpet or in my hands.

Campbell'schunky soup

I love your soups! But, you need to cut the sodium content in them!!! One can of your Chunky Soup is less than 200mg from the daily recommended allowance. Millions of your customers have high blood pressure - please help us! High blood pressure results in heart disease and subsequent myocardial infarctions (heart attacks), decreasing the fat content has led to increased salt content - neither is healthy! Reducing salt/sodium is imperative to blood pressure maintenance!
              It's so much easier to open a can but now I will be making my soup from 'scratch'...

Campbell'svegetable broth

Campbells soup expiry Feb 2020. That green orange mung came out of container when I was rincing it for recycling made a huge pot of veggie soup ate 2 bowls...
                Threw out rest of soup as ate it before finding the crap in the bottom of container and yes it was newly purchased not open. I am very happy that I did not feed this to a child and hopefully I do not get sick.

vegetable broth

Respond

Campbell'svegetable beef with barley condensed soup

On this lovely football Sunday, I went to the store to get some soup because my tummy didn't feel good. I was sipping my delicious soup, and contemplated eating all of it, or saving some for later, but because of the delicious taste, I decided to finish it. Spoon-full by spoon-full, I got to the bottom. To savor the taste, I used my spoon until there was nothing left. On my last tiny spoonful of broth, attempting to savor the flavor, I gently opened and closed my teeth...biting on a rock. I can assure you this not a bone, but a rock, as it is round and contains two different colors.
                  I would like to know how a ROCK found it's way into a condensed can of soup after going through so many processes to be peeled, washed, cooked and canned?

vegetable beef with barley condensed soup

1 Response

Campbell'schunky prime rib with vegetables

I was eating my soup and chipped my tooth on a bone. I would like a refund or a replacement can. I am a loyal customer, but am not impressed with todays lunch. My mouth is stiill sore 20 minutes later. I would appreciate someone getting back to me.
                    It now tells me I NEED TO WRITE 350 WORDS JUST TO GET A RESPONSE.
                    I didnt mean the capitals.. But im keeping them!

Campbell'scampbell's (swanson) canned buffalo chicken

Where can I begin... This product is horrible to the point of being inedible. The chicken 'chunks' (actually small shards) were over cooked to a mealy texture and super unappetizing. The sauce, of which there was way too much, had no flavor at all, only a modicum of heat. Nothing about the flavor resembled Buffalo flavor, just bland mealy spiciness.
                      I strongly suggest discontinuing this product, and indeed any canned meat product. It seems that you aren't capable of creating an edible product in this genre.
                      One star, and I'm being generous.

Campbell'schunky beef stroganoff

I bought 2 cans of your chunky beef stroganoff and there was absolutely no beef in it .
                        Not impressed . I opened the first can and was surprised to find no beef in it and assumed it was due to the canning process . When I opened the second can and found there to be no beef in it either I was seriously annoyed . If you are going to put beef on the can and charge so much for it then there bloody well better be some beef in the can. I am done with your products and the lies you tell . If you would like to explain yourselves then you can contact me at omeara.[protected]@yahoo.com.au

Campbell’s Soupcream of chicken soup

Soup, this is supposed to be soup???? Questionable, I opened two cans for lunch, nothing but water, cornstarch, a little salt and color. Smaller cans, very low quality, water and corn starch are cheap. A chicken has very little to worry about getting into a can of Campbell's Soup. It used to be a pretty fair soup. It doesn't deserve the name SOUP.
                          On an educated guess, one chicken would make about 5000 gallons of watery so called soup. Where is the FDA they certainly aren't doing their job. I will never buy another can of soup they make.

cream of chicken soup

Jun 17, 2019

Campbell's — chunky healthy request sirloin burger with country vegs.

Good Lord! If I was blindfolded I could not tell you what I was eating as it was unidentifiable. As for...

Jan 18, 2019

Campbells — soup had burnt order and taste

On January 14, 2019, I went to dollar general mart, in Winter Park, Fl. [protected] I purchased 33 items. Four...

Campbell's — hair in the cans

I was making my family chicken and pastries and open 3 can of cream and chicken cream of celery and cream of...

Maxton