Campbells Soup — a bad can of soup
I am a big Campbells fan. Thats all I buy. But the other day I opened a can of Clam Chouder soup and heated it. It kind of smelt funny, but I didnt think anything of it. Me and my 2 kids began to eat it, when I immediatley noticed the SOUR taste. Iran to my kids bowls, but they already took a few bites. Well they were sick. Try having a 7 year old and a 9 year old vomiting as well as yourself. Something was definetly wrong with that soup. I dont normally complain about things, but campbells needs to check in with their maufactures.
More Campbells Soup Complaints & Reviews
- Campbell Soup - insects in products
- Campbell's Chicken Gumbo Soup - poor quality soup
- Campbells Chunky Soup - hair in the soup!!!
- Campbell's Chunky Soup - disgusting masses in soup
- Campbell's soup - steak and potato's campbells chunky - disgusting soup!
- Campbell's - vegetable beef with barley condensed soup
- Campbell's - vegetable broth
- Campbell's Chunky Soup - I found a dead worm in my soup i'm totally and completely livid & disgusted
- Campbells - campbell's tomato soup
- Campbell's - chunky beef stroganoff